Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Trying to Get Into the Groove Again

After this summer's shocking DNA results, I am finding it hard to get into my genealogical groove. I have lots to do and I want to do it, but I am really trying to enjoy the last vestiges of summer. I know once the pool is closed for the season, It will get easier. Not that we will be done with outside, since we do need to finish the lattice project around the deck, get the driveway sealed, do fall planting, and bush trimming and decorating.

In the meantime, I was contacted by a second cousin of hubby's on the paternal side. I have stuff to share and need to get that organized, transferred to a thumb drive and into the mail. Oddly enough she lives in the same state as we do. Since we moved 600 miles away from where we all grew up, it's pretty amazing.

Hope you all are having amazing Genealogy years!

Copyright 2010-2017, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment