Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

And Now It's the End of May

I can't believe it's the end of May already. Spring has been unusually hectic around here. I'm not complaining because it includes aesthetic changes to our kitchen, a new screen room in our backyard that encompasses our hot tub, we've been working on putting lattice around the deck, and oh yeah, we adopted a dog. More on the dog in a follow-up.

Also, I was contacted by someone who happens to share one of my husband's ancestors surname - Paluch. That too will be followed-up.

Then I added a Percival Family Research group on Facebook. If you are researching Percival, visit the page and ask to join. And yes, the Percival-L list on rootsweb.com still exists.

I've also been working on my Maitland line, and that will be a follow-up post too. This is something that has been in the works for about 6 years.

Is that enough in the way of teasers?

Copyright 2010-2017, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment