Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

One Down ....

One of my goals for 2016 was to finally fill all the blanks in the photo frame that hangs in my back hallway. All the spaces were blank. Well, not exactly blank. There were fake photos in there. Which was good, because I knew where to place the ones I chose and finally printed out and put in the frame. I had to lean it against the door to the garage to get a picture of the whole thing.

Some of the photos  had to be re-oriented to fit in the allotted spaces, and weren't really suited to that, so I worked a little magic with My Memories Suite v 7. I am very happy with the results. And. It's. Done.





















Copyright 2010-2016, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment