Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm Being Teased!

I found this reference last week, and it is driving me kind of crazy. Why? Because my Bowman's lived in Lexington, Missouri in this time frame. It's the four generation thing. In my direct line, I can only account for three generations. However, it's possible that Joseph Bowman and his wife had grandchildren by then. Or Julia Bowman Weber (my great-great grandfather's cousin) may have had great grandchildren. And she lived in Kansas City, Missouri. Hmmmm. Or maybe the Mountjoy line (Isabella Bowman, my great grand aunt and my great grandfather's sister) had grandchildren by then.

A check of the 1900 Census shows my Bowman line as the only line there. I think I have a winner!


Copyright 2010-2015, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment