Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Find-a-Grave Thoughts - Sort of a Wedding Wednesday

Last evening, I was contacted by a Find-a-Grave contributor who gave me some information. Fine and dandy, right? Well, I am irritated by the fact that he could contact me, but I could not reply as he has messaging disabled.

Since he has divorce information on a couple - one of my step-grandmothers and her first husband - I would dearly like to know if he is in contact with any of my step-grandmother's grandchildren. Or where he got the divorce information. Very interesting. Not sure if I am going to add it or not, since I can't verify.

F-A-G contributors, what do you do?

Copyright 2010-2015, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment