Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

And Yet More Accomplished.

Woo Hoo! I have yet more accomplished. Shredded so much stuff I had to oil my shredder and empty the bag. Still looking for a home for a few things and I've managed to load a box with stuff to go to the recycler.

DH and I updated to Word 2013 a few weeks ago. We had been using Word 2003. That was pretty aggravating on its good days. Since it is not compatible with Windows 8.1, I needed the upgrade. Which means I was finally able to figure out how to get rid of compatibility mode (by converting a document) and to get my Christmas labels loaded into the program and save it. We need to go over our cards and make sure we got everyone at their correct address, make deletions and additions and then we will be all set for 2015 Christmas cards! Maybe.

Copyright 2010-2015, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment