Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Slow Progress

Monday was a busy day for me.  I spent a couple hours in my office trying to accomplish a couple of tasks,  both with just a modicum of success.  Then it was back to the couch to put my foot up for a while.

DH and I celebrated the 35th anniversary of our first date on Monday,  so we ate dinner out.  It was the first time I've eaten out since my fall.  Later it was back home to ice my foot.  I have some confidence that I will gradually build up time in my office.  The craft room is something else altogether since the chair in there is a drafting chair.  I have enough trouble getting up on it without the handicap of this boot.

I still am bored frequently,  but hopefully that won't last too much longer.

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment