Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Moanin' Week Four

Still not much improvement in range of motion,  but the swelling is down quite a bit.  My foot and ankle are still going through the rainbow of color.  Mostly browns now.  Therapy was started,  and hopefully I will start to see some improvement.  Only 2-3 weeks left of the boot I hope.

Friday I was fortunate to be able to sit in on the Legacy sources and citations webinar. And now I am champing at the bit to get back to my research.

On a more interesting note,  today is the 35th anniversary of our first date.  And I still feel way too young to have been with him that long!  Love my DH like crazy!  Happy anniversary.

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment