Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, February 7, 2014

And the Hits Keep on Coming!

I'm having so much fun! Yesterday I went hunting -- for obits. And, better yet, I found them! On Ancestry.com on an external link Web: Oakland County, Michigan, Historical Resources Obituary Index, 1970-2009. Very exciting. 

I was again prompted by my cousin's wife and my own curiosity, since neither one of us knew who any of the children were. So now I have thirteen second cousins I've never met. 

What has this done besides fill out my knowledge on the Meyer family? Well, it's added more to my pile-o-paper, of course. With the cold, nasty weather we've been having I should accomplish something, right?

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment