Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Too-Too Thursday! Running Late

No matter what I seem to do, and how I try to catch up, I feel like I am falling further behind. It's an awful feeling. Now with the holidays fast approaching - Thanksgiving is next week - I feel the pressure more.

Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, having the kids around and enjoying meals together. Nothing better than that. It's just trying to stay ahead of the holidays this year seems impossible. My mental list keeps running through my head ad infinitum.

Now I am wondering how to get the tree up and decorated without the cat participating.  It might go up just a little bit later this year!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. I can relate, the hurrier I go the behinder I get. I finally decided to make a to-do list and prioritize. If it all doesn't get down, oh well!

    ReplyDelete