Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Just One of Those Weeks.

DH and I have waited months for our new cabinetry - built-ins in the living room and cabinets in the craft room. Finally, they got installed on Monday. I spent Monday afternoon and evening searching through all the boxes looking for the Martha Stewart wall system stuff I bought. Finally, Tuesday, I decided I would just start putting things away and organizing. I knew they would show up. And they did.

Wednesday,  on starting up my old Windows Vista laptop, which I've used for my eclips electronic cutter, I got the gray screen of death. I rebooted and it appeared to be okay, but part of the way through an up date, the screen flickered and died. Two steps forward, one back.

Now I am evaluating what to do about it. Looked at some Windows 8 machines today. Blah. Indecision. Plus dealing with other things that keep cropping up, I feel like hibernating. It's November, I want to get to work on my Christmas crafts!

On top of this, I have gotten some emails regarding one of my Thriller Thursday posts. I'm excited to get any more information, but too tired to deal with it. Maybe Friday!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment