Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, November 18, 2013

My Newest Desktop Accessory

All right, I caved. I threw in the towel. I waved the white flag of surrender. I bought a computer mouse. I have happily worked mouse-free for the last 15 years except for when I worked. There, a mouse was a necessity.

I love my new Toshiba laptop, but I really hate the touch pad on it. I may have mentioned this. I really liked all my past touch pads, but this one has me pulling out my hair. Figuratively. I am happy to say that DH is still the only bald member of this family.

Just because I caved, didn't mean I had to get an ugly one! Yep, they've come a long way. So far we are getting along just fine. I've even learned to use the scroll wheel!



Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. My previous laptop was a Toshiba and when I upgraded in the Summer I bought a new Toshiba. Oh my the mouse was very sensitive, but I am now getting use to it.

    Your new mouse does look very snazzy - is it one of the WiFi ones?

    ReplyDelete