Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Am Out of My Office ...

I spent most of Monday working at the dining room table. The reason for this was the installation of cabinets in my craftroom and living room. The living room cabinets are on the other side of my office wall. Poor Mouse the cat spent her day locked in the master bedroom.

It sure was worth the wait though! The cabinets are beautiful. I am sure the craftroom is going to distract me for a while. Setting everything back up will be a lot of fun. If I can find everything!

The darker cabinets are the living room ones (without handles in this photo) and the lighter cabinets are in the craft room!








Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment