Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday - Not Quite the End!

That day is here. The day I've been longing for and dreading for years. The day that I organize photos. So I started with a bin and now have them sorted as to the ones that are dated and those that are not. There are also photos sent me by relatives Those are totally separate as a good number of those are genealogical in nature. Not quite sure how I will handle those, but my nice neat craft room? Not so neat any more.

I've actually been able to put my hands on some photos that I haven't seen in a while, too. Some I thought I had lost in the move. Whew!

Now it's time for me to go back to work. 

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment