Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Finishes Up Strong?

We spent yesterday with cousins in Knoxville. What a blast. Cousin's wife is one of the people who got me really going on the family - mom's side that is.

She decided she was going to concentrate on her hubby's Meyer line, which is his direct paternal line, and my mom's maternal line. So together, we explored some great information. The result of that today is that I have been trolling Genealogybank.com for obituaries. Some success, with results emailed to Cousin's wife.

Genealogybank.com is one of my favorite sites. I somehow manage to pull a lot of information out of the obits they've put online. I even found one in Harrisonburg, Virginia!

Back to work!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment