Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Out There!

The last few days seem like Michigan weather. It's been cold and windy, with weather in the below freezing category. Yuck. This is mid Tennessee, it's not supposed to be this cold in November.

DH and I are still busy around the house, trying to set things back in order, while sorting things for donation and books/videos for trade. It's a huge job sometimes. And it has left me very little time for the things I want to do, like crafts and family history.

Of course, I sadly underestimate the time a particular task may take. Sometimes I can sit and sort photos for quite a while, other times I get this uncontrollable urge to walk away and work on something else.

And, I have not even started my Christmas shopping. Hopefully, I can get it done quickly when I do start!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment