Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Not Enough Time

No, actually, haven't forgotten about blogging, just been so busy! Then last night, when I would have normally written my post, I had a blood sugar spike. Yesterday, I did not eat when I should have or what I should have. Some diabetics wouldn't complain about a blood sugar of 176, but for me, that is the highest it has ever been and I could feel it. It didn't help that I didn't have enough sleep Tuesday night either. Less than 5 hours, which for me is really awful.

Our local Honda dealer made us an offer out of the blue for our 2011 Odyssey. We couldn't refuse it and they gave us a deal on the 2014 CR-V with which we replaced the Odyssey. I love it. I missed my 2004 CR-V a lot. It was the perfect size for me, as is this one. Fits in the garage better too. Our last one was "V;" this one is "V2." Not gray, she is Mountain Air Metallic, just a bit of teal. DH's color choice!



Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment