Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SNOWBALL!

I am suffering from the snowball effect. That is you look for one thing and find dozens of other things that you may or may not have expected to find. Not that I am complaining, because sometimes you search for something that should be there and isn't, and you are left out in the cold.

I haven't had that happen in a long time. Mainly because my powers of concentration were under-utilized.

None of these finds are making my piles any smaller ...

And speaking of these piles, yes, I am trying to go paperless. And for the most part I do not file Find-A-Grave records, or census records. And unless they are direct line, I don't bother with saving death certificates, unless I paid for them or someone sent me them. I do, however, scan them and link the image to the person/family.


Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment