Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Home Again!

DH and I took a short trip to Lexington, Kentucky this week. We had a great time and it was fun to just get away for a few days. I crossed lots of stuff off my to do list - but haven't really checked the numbers. Also, our little experiment with taking pictures of the cemetery section map was mostly successful. I got one really big surprise when I looked for the stone for Kelly Kirtley. I most certainly found a stone that said Kirtley on it, in the section and lot where I expected it to be, but the front had the names of his sister and her husband. Curious. I have my thoughts on that and maybe I will share them sometime.

All in all, a successful trip and I am glad to be back home!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment