Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Check, Check and Check!

Ooh boy! My to-do lists are up to date, printed & bound. Part of my frenzy this afternoon was seeking a solution to printing in Excel (2003) on my Canon MX860 multifunction printer. A search of the internet elicited a viable solution, and I was soon printing up cemetery spreadsheets!

My Allen County Public Library (Fort Wayne, IN) to do list grew by about 2 full pages and I am pretty happy with it. I'm sure I'll uncover other sources while pulling books and other records.

As for Lexington, Kentucky? Well, the lists are ready in case we do stop there. Our plans are changing on a daily basis, but I have been promised a trip there just in case time runs out!

Tomorrow will be spent pulling the rest of the pieces together and packing. I can't wait!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment