Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Too-Too Thursday: The Bounty of My Garden, Revisited

I commented the other day on my garden, and how I was waiting for those tomatoes to ripen. Well, I went to check on them the other day and they were GONE! Grrrr.

Sometimes when I research on Ancestry.com or elsewhere, I will find a record and then when I go back to retrieve it or just look at it again, it's gone. I have much the same reaction.

In this world when you can search records via phone, tablet, laptop and/or desktop, you might have a favorite place you use to save records. I have, but don't really care to save records on my tablet. So to find a whole database gone or a record not found aggravates me no end. Maybe just as much as the "snatcher" who lifted my tomatoes.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment