Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Bowman & Webb

On this day in 1883, in Lexington, Missouri, my great-grandparents were married. Frank Graves Bowman, son of the late John Parker Bowman and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Webb, daughter of John Garland Webb and Lizzie Carter, had a marriage that lasted almost 43 years, until Frank's death in 1930. Below, their marriage license and bottom they are pictured with their three of their four grandchildren: James Rankin, Jr., Mary Elizabeth Rogers and John S. Percival, Jr. Not picture is Frank Percival.


























Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! I think I have mentioned it before, but my family is from the same area. I've spent many a day in Lexington!

    ReplyDelete