Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Too Many To-Do!

I hope to get some things accomplished by Friday. Er ... that would be tomorrow. I think some of those things are NOT gonna happen. I still have a stack of stuff to do on my desk, scanning pictures, editing some pictures, copies to make and send AFTER I determine what I am going to send.

Someone told me recently that if I saw an app for more hours in the day to let her know. Heck, I could use it myself. Also, a clone app so that I could clone myself for those less than exciting tasks, like house cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping. Then I could keep my real self busy with stuff I want to do.

I guess that won't happen any time soon, so I guess I better get busy prioritizing. Copies for family researcher may come first or may not!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment