Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Too-Too Thursday, Already?

Sometimes you get so caught up in what you are doing - in my case Easter crafts, that sometimes you forget what day it is and almost miss out on posting your blog.

It's been a busy week. I attended a webinar on Tuesday for Rootsmagic. Hoped it would go into more depth with the subject, which was working with sentence templates and source templates. It was the same old stuff, with the promise of a more in-depth webinar in the future.

This morning I did ten minutes on the elliptical. A small victory as it was in two spurts, rather than five two-minute spurts. Time for another round.

Tonight I have another Webinar, craft related.  I need to get to the store to pick up the rest of the Easter related food. Easter is lunch at someone else's house. Yay!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment