Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday - A Day Away!

DH is abducting me and forcing me to go shopping with him today. Since at least one of those stores is a scrapbooking store, I think I'll go peacefully. After all, I've accomplished so much this week working on that cemetery project. I, er, um, dug up a few more records at Find-a-Grave that I've not quite finished entering. That led to a couple marriage records ... and well, it just never seems to stop. That's what I love about family history, one little tidbit of information leads to reams of information.

Some of the people I found were buried in Standing Rock Cemetery, in Kent, Ohio. I think the name is so appropriate.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment