Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - The Copy Clip

I have had this copy clip for years and years, cousin Carol over at Reflections from the Fence, will recognize this as she had one identical that I think disappeared in Fort Wayne. There is a crack in the back of it, and I tried taping the clip side to help hold copy there. Finally, last night I got the idea to add clips to it. Slight overkill, but it now holds copy again.

The sad thing is that this can't be replaced. Believe me I've looked. All the new ones use adhesive to attach to the monitor. I'm just not willing to do that. So until it completely shatters, I will use it like this!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment