Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - 2013

Wow! Can't believe how fast 2012 passed. Although it was a good year, it couldn't pass fast enough for me.

I'm ready to think about resolutions.  Not that I always keep them, but I do have a few things in mind.

First and foremost, is organizational remodeling around the house. First on the list is the laundry room, so that our cat, Mouse, is not freaked out in the hallway trying to use her litter box. And lets face it, I hate having it in the back hall.

Secondly, is organization of the storeroom/craft room. I am hoping to get some stuff done in there that will make the room more useable! Since I plan on scanning photos in there, I need some place to work where I can leave photos out if necessary. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Thirdly, yes, I will continue to scan, sort and scrapbook photos. It isn't going to get done on its own.

Fourth, continue with volunteer projects. That is one of the most important resolutions.

What are yours?

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment: