Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Freaked Out Friday - Time is Flying!

I can't believe how fast this year is going! Seems like time is getting away from me.

Yesterday, the DH and went shopping for storage solutions. We just can't seem to settle on what we want. This is one of the major problems when you don't have a basement to store things!

I was going to say that I resolve to get back into the genealogy groove next week, but we are planning an overnight trip - my first since knee surgery in June of 2012 - so hopefully by the end of next week. My problem is that I have SOOOO many things going on, it is hard to figure which to tackle first. Probably the volunteer project for the Missouri State Archives has to be done first. I would like to get some of that project done and sent back before Monday. Possible?

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment