Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Freaked Out Friday - Not So Much!

Well, taking a couple days off and enjoying a visit to Knoxville, TN seems to have lit a fire under DH and me. We got moving on some of our organizational projects and hopefully, tomorrow will be able to cross a couple things off our To-Do lists. Quite frankly, I'd like to work on some genealogical projects for a day or so, so that I can feel like I can get something done and out of the way there too!

A little birdie tells me that its almost time to transcribe the Missouri 1962 death certificates. They got done the first weekend last year. The more the merrier. If you are interested in this project, or any of Missouri State Archives projects, see their eVolunteer site.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment