Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Too-Too Thursday - Twelve Days Til Christmas

I know from previous experience just how fast those last 12 days before Christmas pass. I am finishing up the last of the homemade things, and hoping I get them all done before Christmas eve. I am also working on a volunteer project for the Missouri State Archives. No, not the death certificates, that won't start until 2013. Right now I am working on transcribing an index for the Jackson Examiner and the Independence Examiner. Exciting since I had family members living in Jackson county and in Independence in the time frame of this index.

I'm also working sporadically on indexing for Family Search. And trying to keep the cat from knocking ornaments off the Christmas tree. Keeping the cat from the tree? That's the most challenging.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment