Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Some Success!

I did some data entry yesterday in my fit of cleaning my office. I didn't get all of it done, but the stack of paper to go to the recycler got larger. I attached 35 images to the database and then designed a Christmas card using parts from an SVG Cuts kit. I am still working on the design elements to add to that.  And DH and I loaded all our stuff back on the deck which is almost finished. Just the fascia and steps and handrail are left.

Not much will get done today as it is the first day of our Art Prowl which has become one of our favorite annual events. And the weather is supposed to cooperate today, which is a huge blessing!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment