Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Too-Too Thursday - A Little Less Too Would Be Nice

After a summer of relative inactivity - other than therapy - it seems that Fall is catching up with me in a big way. All kinds of things are getting done around the house, which means that we are trying to get things wound up before winter. This includes work on our deck, work on landscaping in the back, and re-thinking some organizational stuff in the house. Frankly, by the time we finish talking about what needs to be done I am tired!

And then today, I played secretary to my Dear Husband, relaying birthday wishes from our Facebook friends. See, DH does not have a FB account, which is probably a good thing. I have always thought it was a weird time-waster, and someday I think I just might delete that account.

The one really good thing, besides DH's birthday was the birth of a daughter to one of his first-cousins-once-removed Tuesday. I did manage to add her to the database. Welcome to the family!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment