Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Holy Stats!

For years I have been keeping track of my database statistics, mostly how many people in the database, sources, to do list items and multimedia. I sat down to record those items yesterday - the first of the month - and discovered the last time I did it was June 12th. The funny thing is that I actually added to the database in that time frame. I added 15 people, 1 source, 1 to do list item, and 7 images. Yes, I have backed up my database during that time frame many times. I try to remember to back up any time I may have changed something, just in case. Worst case scenario is I only have to copy the backups in case of any kind of failure.

Are you protected?

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment