Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Moanin' - Weekend a Bust ...

Genealogy-wise, last weekend was a total bust! We've had a lot going on around at the house the past few days and this week doesn't seem to be getting any quieter. We have a few weeks left before we expect the first serious frost of the autumn and we have been rushing to get our landscape ready for more landscaping.

When I did get a brief chance to search out something I came up with a big fat ZILCH! And nothing really new to catch my interest at Ancestry.com or FamilySearch.org. Sigh. Isn't that always the case when you break through a brick wall? You want to put "FOUND" or "COMPLETE" next to the subject and move on to something else! After I check the FamilySearch.org catalog!

In the meantime, I will move on to something else. Not sure what, but since I still have 208 items left on my to-do list!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment