Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Freaked Out Friday - Just Hanging!

I've been doing very little in the way of genealogy lately - at least in my office. I get so stiff sitting with my knee bent for long periods of time that I will usually haul my lap desk and laptop out to the living room and do some searching there. In the meantime, I've been working in the "bonus room" aka the "store room" or "craft room" making Christmas and other types of cards.  I'm lucky to get about two or three cut out before I quit for the day. An hour or so of sitting in there is plenty before I get so stiff I can hardly move.

I did get a nice comment on an earlier post "Sympathy Saturday - George Homer Knost." I'm so glad to touch someone enough to comment on  simple remembrance post.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment