Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Eight Hundred and Other Numbers

Oh yeah. You think I don't keep track of things? Hah, y'all know me better than that. I just happened to look at the number of posts for this blog and I've posted 800 times. Not bad for never on Sunday unless it's something special.

Other numbers are climbing, too. Namely census. I was keeping up with it pretty much until Ancestry.com released the 1940 New York census. I'm still going through all those. And adding 1915 and 1925 New York State census as I go along. And picking up the odd pre-1940 Federal census along the way.  So, I'm up to 240 and I am sure that will climb higher as more states are indexed!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment