Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yesterday, Today or Tomorrow?

Older daughter has been on a 20 trip to Australia - Perth - Victoria - Melbourne & Sydney. However she left yesterday for her trip home. Or today. She left on April 30th at 10 am (Sydney time) and gets into LAX on April 30th at 6:45 am-ish Pacific time. Then she flies to Atlanta and gets in there at 3:53 pm EDT and leaves there at 5:25 PM EDT and gets in at Nashville at 5:35 pm CDT.

Don't tell me time travel isn't possible. DH and younger daughter and I have spent the last 20 days calculating what time it is wherever she is. Thanks to the world clock App on my iPod, I think I have it figured out! I think she will be one weary world traveler when she gets in tomorrow. We are meeting her at Nashville to bring her home. I'm surprised anything is getting done around here.

I think I better get back to working on those marriage records! Hoping to be done by the end of the week!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment