Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting There - Maybe

I've still got census work to finish up. Yeah, I know I said I was done with the 1930 and earlier census, but it turns out I'm not. Right now I have 15 in the queue. The problem is, I am still looking for these Carter families in Missouri and elsewhere. For instance, today I found a couple of marriage records for a couple of the children of Jesse P. & Marion Carter Alexander. And cemetery records. But no death records and it looks like these families are missing in 1900. Kansas City, give up your census records. Now, please. Because time is getting short with only 28 days until the 1940 census is released.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment