Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Birthday cake!
Today is Younger Daughter's birthday and she is now officially 29. Which makes her one year older than me in a really warped sort of way.* We were lucky enough to celebrate her birthday with her just a couple days earlier in Michigan.

DisneyWorld 1988
She has always been a sweet, mischievous, stubborn kid. One of her most memorable birthdays (for me anyway) was spent at DisneyWorld when she turned 6. We were in Mickey's Birthday land and they started singing Happy Birthday and Andrea yelled out "Hey it's my birthday, today." Bad family that we were, we had all forgotten. In our defense, we celebrated earlier with the whole family probably on my dad's birthday which was two days earlier.

Maybe her 30th birthday will be celebrated here in Tennessee!







*I stopped celebrating when I was 28. It seemed like such a nice number.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

3 comments:

  1. 28 is a magic number. 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14 = 28!
    Actually, that makes it a perfect number, but magic is good, too.

    ReplyDelete