Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pulling It Together

I am finally starting to enter information gathered during the recent Missouri Death Records Search that I spent so much time working on thanks to my GenSmarts program.

In retrieving the 132 death certificates I also came across:

  44 Missouri cemetery records on Find-a-Grave
 72 Missouri marriage records
108 Missouri Census records

for a grand total of 356 records. I am sure by the time I am finished I will have found even more. Some of the records led me out-of-state and I didn't count those in the above records. I think I have enough to keep me busy for the rest of 2011, possibly until the 1940 census is released in 2012!

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's great to find so many records to add, and that more avenues of research are opened up!
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete