Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Tenney & Fee

On this date (January 19) in 1927, Warren Horace Tenney married Emma Fee. Warren was the grandson of Sara Jane Percival and Horace Curtis Tenney. Sara Jane was the daughter of Warren Percival & Clarissa Hoyt. This line goes back to James Percival & Abigail Robinson and ultimately to James Percival and Mary Rainsford, my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents. Warren was my sixth cousin twice removed. Emma was the daughter of Robert Fee and Minnie Woodward. Vermont has transcribed their vital records onto these cards. To get a full picture you need to get both cards as the they are specific to bride and groom.

Marriage cards, Vermont, for Tenney & Fee
 Hopefully, clicking on the image will bring up a larger image.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Went for the trophy wife the first time, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a great find for me. My research has led me to Flossie H. Fee, Emma's sister. Flossie married Bert Lester Blake. I'm trying to learn what became of them. See this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26625162@N05/5507351405/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any knowledge of what became of Bert and Flossie Blake? I'm hoping to reach a descendant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry other than what I stated I have nothing else on the Fees.

    ReplyDelete