Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

No, I am not out shopping today. I did some craft shopping just before the holiday and I plan on working on some crafts while others are out shopping. Due to pre-holiday shopping, cleaning and then spending most of the early part of Thanksgiving cooking, I'd almost forgotten about posting a blog.  Well, I am sad to report that I really have nothing to comment on other than the addition to our extended family via one of my nephews. A fine boy, born a couple weeks early, but just in time for Thanksgiving!

My plans are to get the Christmas stuff up in the next week, weather permitting. Then back to scanning and transcribing letters.

Have fun shopping y'all

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

2 comments:

  1. I refuse to go shopping on Black Friday. I am spending my time reading everyone's blog. We did not have any new editions this year but two engagements. I think additions will be added at a date in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do the Black Friday stuff either - I'm spending the day decorating the house for Christmas. Congrats on the new addition to your extended family.

    ReplyDelete