Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Keep Looking

The OCFRD is still working in high gear and I have been fruitlessly searching for a death record or a second marriage record for Calista Percival Thayer also found as Collista, Corlista and Clystia. I'm also looking for her on the 1880 census. So far no luck. She either remarried after the death of her husband in 1865 - actually later as I have found her in 1870 with her surviving children. Surprisingly, she is not the only Calista Thayer either in Massachusetts.

The research trip is again on hold - again due to weather concerns. I just can't plan a trip to a cemetery with a 60-70% chance of thunderstorms. Maybe next week?

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment