Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Still Distracted and Afflicted with OCFRD*

My OCFRD* has kicked in and I am busy working on the Family Search site, looking for vital records of distant family members.  In between searching, I have scanned a couple of the letters from my grandfather, read some blogs, and finished my book, after purchasing a new copy.

Older daughter is still waiting for the current tenants to vacate her new apartment. She'd really like to get in there before Memorial Day weekend. I totally know how she feels, as I don't like to wait for anything either! Younger daughter is back in Michigan working many hours.

And again it is raining. Seems like we can't go more than two or three days before the storms roll in. The grass is growing so fast it is usually ankle high by the time the lawn guy gets here. Nice sleeping weather though!

*Obsessive Compulsive Family Research Disorder.



Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment